Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Ooredoo Gaming Portal?
Ooredoo Gaming Cup is a subscription based game portal that offers on-going game tournament(s)/contest(s) for Ooredoo Qatar subscribers. The subscription fee for Ooredoo Gaming Cup is at QAR 3/day. Ooredoo Gaming Cup hosts games tournament(s) and is open to all Ooredoo Gaming subscribers for participation. All game tournament(s) provides exciting prizes and the prizes of each game tournament/contest is displayed in http://www.ooredoogamingcup.com
2. How can I check my ranking?
You can refer to leaderboard section in Ooredoo Gaming Cup portal for both game ranking.
3. Can I play both Free Fire and Super Jones?
Yes, you can. Once you subscribed to Ooredoo Gaming Cup, you can enjoy any tournament within the portal.
4. Game Tournament(s)/Contest(s)
Ooredoo Gaming Cup hosts on-going game tournaments throughout the year and the duration of each tournament will be displayed in http://www.ooredoogamingcup.com. For each tournament, a game title will be released as the tournament game. Subscribers to Ooredoo Gaming Cup can download the game and play the game to reach the highest rank on the Leaderboard to win the offered prizes. Prizes may differ from one game tournament to the next.
5. Where can I find Free Fire ID?
You need to open Free Fire game apps and proceed to profile. You may find our ID and Nickname as per image:-
6. How to subscribe to Ooredoo Gaming Cup?
There are 2 ways to subscribe to Ooredoo Gaming Cup. Subscription can be via:
- Visit http://www.ooredoogamingcup.com
- Game application for Super Jones only
7. How squad creation is done?
The solo player will be randomly selected by Ooredoo Gaming Cup to create a squad.
8. How to participate in the tournament game?
Ooredoo Gaming Cup will announce a game title for each tournament. To participate, a subscriber need to do the following :
-Subscribe to Ooredoo Gaming Cup Portal.
- Download the game title announced for tournament.
- Play the game and upload the score.
- Maintain active subscription for the entire campaign period.
9. Can I change my username on the Leaderboard?
Your username can only be set one time upon submitting your score for the first time
10. Can I upload my Score to the Leaderboard if I'm not a Ooredoo Gaming Cup subscriber?
No,if you are not a subscriber, you are unable to upload your score to the Leaderboard.
11. How can I become a Ooredoo Gaming Cup subscriber?
You must be a registered Ooredoo Gaming Cup or prepaid customer in order to join the Tournament.
12. Further feedback and queries
For all feedback and queries, please email us at email@example.com or drop a message in the feedback box in the portal and game. We will reply within 24 hours during working days.
In Collaboration With